New Card Management and Spend Tracking Within Our Mobile Banking App!
Experience new benefits when logging into Mobile Banking. With “My Cards” you can: Turn your Debit Card On/Off, Manage Travel Plans, Track Spending, Set card controls and alerts, and Report Your Card Lost/Stolen.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You will no longer need to access the CardValet app to manage your debit card so you may delete it.
- Access Mobile Banking as usual and it will let you know What’s New. If you do not have Automatic Updates enabled, download the updated Mobile Banking App.
- Log into Mobile Banking and tap the new feature below your accounts, My Cards. For users with My Location and Notifications previously enabled in the CardValet app, tapping My Cards will ensure these features are activated within the new experience.
- Cards and controls will carry over from CardValet to our Mobile Banking app. Please note, if you added a second card in CardValet, that card may need to be re-added so you can see it; however, the controls will still be in effect. If you customized alerts, please review those settings under My Cards.
Is There Anything I Should Do Today?
- If you haven’t already, enroll in Online Banking and then download our Mobile Banking app so that you can access this handy new feature.
- Turn on Automatic Updates on your phone so you get the new features as soon as they are rolled out.
- Enable Live Updates in Mobile Banking so you know what to expect and when.
Can I still use the CardValet App?
- We encourage you to try the new functionality within Mobile Banking – why wouldn’t you want to access your card in the same app that you are already using to manage your accounts.
- My Cards is not available to business customers at this time. If you only have business accounts with us, you will still be able to access the CardValet app to manage your cards. Just log-in as usual.
For any questions regarding the update, please call us at 603-893-3333 or email us at email@example.com.