Protecting Your Card and Your Money
Remember: Your card is very valuable. It’s the only way to get access to your account through an ATM.
- Update your contact information with us. We can’t ask you about a suspicious charge unless we have your current phone number.
- Never write your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on or near your card. Memorize it!
- Never give your PIN to anyone and never tell it to anyone over the phone – no matter who the caller claims to be.
- Never give your card to anyone.
- Establish daily alerts in your online or mobile banking account for when your checking account is accessed.
- Keep your card away from heat, sunlight, or anything magnetized, and avoid scratches and dirt.
- Contact us to let us know of upcoming travel plans.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Have your Debit Card or ATM Card and any paperwork ready before you get to the machine. Don’t let anyone see you enter your PIN.
- Be sure to take your receipt.
- If you think your Debit Card or ATM Card is lost or stolen, contact Card Services immediately by calling 844-421-1028 at any time.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.