Lobby Reopening Notice Posted in IMPORTANT INFORMATION | June, 2020
This has been a long and difficult time for our customers and our employees. We are fortunate to have been able to remain partially open to serve your banking needs. We are pleased to inform you that our branch lobbies will reopen on Monday June 22, 2020 resuming regular business hours. Face masks will be required on the bank’s premises and capacity will be limited.
Please know that we have made some changes to our processes to keep you and our employees safe.
• Masks will be required by all customers who enter the bank
• Plexishields have been installed at teller counters and customer service desks
• Social distancing markers have been added to establish a 6-foot distance
• Hand sanitizing stations have been positioned through the lobby
• Daily and nightly sanitizing of all branch lobbies and offices is conducted to ensure proper cleaning standards are being met
As we continue to deliver the exceptional customer service that you have grown to depend on, we will strive to allow you to bank the way you want. Drive-ups, Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Remote Deposit Capture continue to be alternative ways to do your banking.
Thank you for being patient and understand that we will continue to make you aware of any updates as they pertain to your banking services.