Lobby Reopening Notice Posted in | February, 2021
Over the past year we have all experienced many changes to our daily lives. During these challenging times, we were fortunate to have been able to remain partially open to serve your banking needs. With spring coming and COVID cases trending down, we are pleased to inform you that our branch lobbies will reopen on Monday March 1, 2021, resuming regular business hours.
Face masks will be required on the bank’s premises and capacity will be limited.
In order to continue to keep you and our employees safe, we will be following the precautions below.
• Masks will be required by all customers who enter the bank
• Plexishields are present at teller counters and customer service desks
• Social distancing markers are being used to establish a 6-foot distance
• Hand sanitizing stations are positioned through the lobby
• Daily and nightly sanitizing of all branch lobbies and offices is conducted to ensure proper cleaning standards are being met
As we continue to deliver the exceptional customer service that you have grown to trust and depend on, we will strive to allow you to continue to bank however you choose. Drive-ups, Mobile Banking, Online Banking and Remote Deposit Capture continue to be alternative ways to do your banking.
Thank you for being patient. We are excited for the opportunity to see all of you again.